LEGAL TERMS AND PRIVACY
This website (the “Website”) is published by Christian Dior Couture, a société anonyme with share capital of EUR 291,125,408, listed under the Paris Register under number 612 035 832, with a head office located at 30 avenue Montaigne 75008 Paris – Telephone number: +33 (0)1 40 73 73 73; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; VAT: FR 37 612035832. The chairman of the board of directors of Christian Dior Couture and publishing director is the CEO, Pietro BECCARI.
II. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Christian Dior Couture is the owner of the Website’s domain name. The entirety of the Website, as well as its components (in particular text, structure, software, animated items, photographs, videos, illustrations, drawings, graphic representations, logos, etc.) are creative works protected by articles L. 111-1 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code. They are the sole property of Christian Dior Couture, and Christian Dior Couture is the sole person authorised to use said intellectual property and related personality rights, brands, trademarks, models, creative works, software, databases, interpretations and image rights, whether through ownership or through a formal authorisation or license.
Use of all or part of the Website, particularly by means of downloading, reproduction, transmission, representation or circulation, for purposes other than personal and private use with a non-commercial aim, by the Internet user is strictly prohibited. The party liable for infringement of Christian Dior Couture’s rights may be sanctioned in accordance with the provisions of the French Intellectual Property Code relating to copyright infringement (article L. 335-1 et seq.) and trademark infringement (article L. 716-1 et seq.) as well as with the provisions of the French Civil Code relating to civil liability (article 9, Sections 1382 et seq.).
2.3 Hypertext links
The creation of any hypertext link redirecting towards any one of the web pages or components of the Website without prior written authorisation from Christian Dior Couture is prohibited. Said authorisation may be withdrawn at any moment. Any such website containing hypertext links redirecting towards the Website or any one of its components are not under the control of Christian Dior Couture. Christian Dior Couture may therefore not be held liable (particularly with regard to editorial content) in relation to the access to such websites or their contents.
Christian Dior Couture undertakes to ensure the accuracy and updating of information published on the Website to the best of its ability, and reserves the right to correct content at any time and without prior notice. However, Christian Dior Couture cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision and comprehensiveness of information made available on the Website. Said information shall not constitute any guarantee or commitment by Christian Dior Couture with regard to the Internet user.
In particular, Christian Dior Couture shall not be held liable for:
- Any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission regarding the information available on the Website;
- Any damages arising from a computerised intrusion by a third party, resulting in a modification of information made available on the Website;
- And, more generally, any direct or indirect damages, irrespective of the cause, origin, nature and consequences, caused as a result of the access by anyone to the Website or inability to access the Website, as well as of the use of the Website and/or relying on any information contained directly or indirectly on the Website.
Christian Dior Couture shall implement means intended to ensure the security of the files generated from personal data collected on the Website. It is, however, formally stated that Christian Dior Couture has no control over the risks related to the operation of the Internet. Internet users are reminded of the existence of possible risks in terms of confidentiality of data transmitted across this network.
IV. AMENDMENTS TO LEGAL TERMS
Christian Dior Couture informs Internet users accessing the Website that these legal terms may be amended at any time. Such amendments shall be published online and shall be deemed accepted without reserve by any and all Internet users accessing the Website after said amendments have been published online.
By using this Website you consent to the collection of your personal information as described below:
- Why does the experience collect personal data: the experience sets a unique relation with the user of the Website to allow it to access information about the exhibition Salone del Mobile, as well as about the user’s booking for that exhibition.
- What data the experience does collect and for how long: contact details including name, first name, email address and telephone number are collected only for users who booked a ticket to the exhibition, and only for the duration of the exhibition.
- Who is the Data controller: the Data Controller is Christian Dior Couture SA (registered office), a public limited company under French law whose registered office is located at 30 avenue Montaigne, Paris 8, France, and all the affiliates of Christian Dior Couture with whom you share your information.
- Does a Third Party access your personal data: Dior has entrusted the creation and management of this experience to Bien-Fondé, a French advertising company located 5 place de la bataille de Stalingrad, 75010 Paris. The QR Codes allowing you to access your ticket are generated by the German company Bitly Europe GmbH, Am Lenkwerk 13, 33609 Bielefeld, Germany. The emails and sms sent to your contact details will be sent by the French company Sendinblue, SAS (registered under number 498 019 298 and located 7 rue de Madrid, 75008 Paris). The encrypted and anonymized IP addresses of visitors are counted by Plausible, an Estonian company, to measure the number of visitors.
- Where can I find further information? Please contact us as below if you wish to exercise your rights under applicable Data Protection Laws or if you have any questions or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data. Email to the following address: email@example.com or visit our Privacy Statement at https://www.dior.com/fr_fr/donnees-personnelles.
These legal terms have been drafted in accordance with French law and, in particular, with the provisions of Law no. 2004-575 dated 21 June 2004 for building confidence in the digital economy and applicable data protection legislation (in particular the French data protection act (the “Loi relative à l’informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés n°78-17”) dated 6 January 1978 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)). French courts shall exercise jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising from the use of the Website, without prejudice to any contrary provisions arising from Regulation no. 44/2001 dated 20 December 2000 concerning court jurisdiction and the application of rulings in civil and commercial matters (Brussels I).
Should the Internet user have any questions about the use of the Website and/or these legal terms, or should the user have any request that he/she wishes to address to Christian Dior Couture, he/she can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit music : Sound and Music by Soundwalk Collective.